Diamond handmade wedding rings
Diamond wedding rings — a classic that will never lose its charm
No matter how many years have passed, diamond engagement rings will never lose their charm and elegance. This is a win-win solution in any situation.
What are the features of our diamond wedding rings?
1. Only natural diamonds. We have never used lab-grown analogs. Natural diamonds are one of the hardest materials on Earth and are extremely durable, making them an ideal choice for everyday wear. A well-made diamond ring can last a lifetime and even be passed down as an heirloom.
2. A wide range of diamonds. We make wedding rings with diamonds of different price ranges: from affordable to rare pieces. In addition, in our assortment you will find various cuts of gems: circle, princess, marquise, cushion, pear, heart.
3. Quality assurance. Only natural gemstones from trusted suppliers. We do not work with dubious distributors.
4. Service. We will definitely take into account all your wishes for the order and help you make a good decision: from the correct determination of the size of the finger to the selection of the gemstone.
5. Family heirloom. Our wedding rings are more than just mass-market jewelry. We create not just jewelry, but symbols of love — family heirlooms that will be passed down from generation to generation.
How do I place an order?
The easiest way is to place an order through the website. After submitting the application, a manager will contact you to agree on all the details. In addition to online ordering, you also have the opportunity to visit one of the showroom in 37 Broad St, Red Bank, NJ.