Power of Life — silver bracelet with London topaz and yellow gold
Is it possible life is just a set of shots that the Universe observes as if it were a television show? That life is just a part of the way from the first breath until the last moment? That evolution is so irrationally simple that it let us leave a good part of the way behind to realize that there is only the lack of understanding of the laws of the universe?
No, we question such dogmas. One should not believe the absurdity while the whole world breathes with sense and fills our eyes with colors. Albert Einstein said that the world cannot be kept by force. It can only be achieved with understanding.
Of course, not anyone could be another Newton, Einstein, Edison or Tesla. There is no way to discover every law, according to which our existence is possible. We can only accept the gift of life and fill it with meaningful power and wisdom.
Love and friendship, faith and hope, understanding, and sensuality — we were gifted with many wonders through which we comprehend our mind and inner world. But we form the power of life independently — through our deeds, thoughts, and actions.
Everything in the world is relative because 10% of life consists of events and the rest 90% are our reactions to it. A wise man knows that his life must be filled with inner strength. As Henry Beecher said: «Greatness is not about being strong, it’s about using your power properly».
Our magnificent «Power of Life» bracelet carries a true philosophy of wisdom. Adorning a woman’s face, they emphasize the subtle beauty of features, make the look more sophisticated.